Apply for Graduation
Complete the Graduation Application by logging into MyPack Portal and then by following the instructions below:
- Select your Student Homepage
- Select the Planning & Enrollment tile
- From the left-hand navigation menu, select ‘Apply for Graduation’
- Select the ‘Apply for Graduation’ link under the intended program
- Select your intended graduation term from the dropdown
- Click ‘Continue’
- Verify all graduation data and select ‘Submit’
The following message will display on the next screen:
“You have successfully applied for graduation.”
Check These Items
- NAME: The name that you see in the Application to Graduate is the name that will be printed on your diploma and in the graduation program that is passed out at the university commencement ceremony. Make sure your name is correct. If you need a correction, contact Registration and Records as soon as possible to update your name. Requests to update your name that are received close to the apply to graduate deadline may not be processed in time for the correction to be reflected on your diploma and in the graduation program.
- DIPLOMA ADDRESS: Make sure you have a diploma address keyed in to ensure that your diploma will be mailed to the correct place.
- PRIVACY BLOCK: If you have a privacy block, your name will not be printed in the graduation program passed out at the university commencement ceremony. You can choose to release the privacy block just for graduation so your name will print in the graduation program (there are other options too) while keeping the privacy block in place.
For more information see the Student Guide to the Graduation Application.
For detailed information on the graduation process, announcements and apparel, instructions and procedures, the commencement schedule and program, maps and directions, etc. visit the NC State Graduation site.