Apply for Graduation
You must formally apply to graduate using MyPack Portal:
- Log into MyPack Portal
- Click on Student Self Service
- Click on Degree Progress/Graduation
- Click on Apply for Graduation
- Follow the prompts
- After you apply, you will see that you successfully applied in MyPack Portal.
- If any information is incorrect, such as your degree, contact the Grad Office immediately
Chemistry Department Graduation Ceremony
|Spring 2020||Fall 2020|
Due to COVID-19
Dabney Hall 1:30pm
Check These Items
- NAME: The name that you see in the Application to Graduate is the name that will be printed on your diploma and in the graduation program that is passed out at the university commencement ceremony. Make sure your name is correct. If you need a correction, contact Registration and Records as soon as possible to update your name. Requests to update your name that are received close to the apply to graduate deadline may not be processed in time for the correction to be reflected on your diploma and in the graduation program.
- DIPLOMA ADDRESS: Make sure you have a diploma address keyed in to ensure that your diploma will be mailed to the correct place.
- PRIVACY BLOCK: If you have a privacy block, your name will not be printed in the graduation program passed out at the university commencement ceremony. You can choose to release the privacy block just for graduation so your name will print in the graduation program (there are other options too) while keeping the privacy block in place.
For more information see the Student Guide to the Graduation Application.
For detailed information on the graduation process, announcements and apparel, instructions and procedures, the commencement schedule and program, maps and directions, etc. visit the NCSU Graduation site.