Graduate Student Association
The Chemistry Graduate Student Association of NC State (CGSA) has the goal of establishing and deepening relationships with: the Department of Chemistry, graduate students from additional departments, the local community, and the thriving chemistry community in North Carolina.
We wish to engage our department by hosting social events and fundraisers and to establish connections with graduate students of various departments by collaborating and volunteering. By partnering with local schools to spark interest in science, we will serve the community with service and education. Moreover, we strive to create professional relationships with the local industry by providing networking events to promote our students and NC State.
- President – Angela Shipman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President – Harrison Worster
- Treasurer – Chris Nelson
- Secretary – Eric Gabilondo
- GSA Rep – Juliana O’Brien
- Social Media Chair – Azka Arshad
- Social Events Chair – Scott McGuigan
- Elections Chair – Patrick Hogsed
- Faculty Advisor – Jun Ohata