Skip to main content

Report a Concern

As a Chemistry graduate student, if you have a confidential concern that you would like to report, the Graduate Office is available to help. Please contact the DGP, Dr. Reza Ghiladi (, 919-513-0680) to arrange a confidential meeting. You may also raise your concerns with Dr. Heather Patisaul (, 919-515-7047), who is the Associate Dean for Research in the College of Sciences, or with Nikki Price (, 919-513-0358), who is the Assistant Dean for Culture, Talent, and Human Resources in the College of Sciences.