- No Registration– Date by which you must defend and you DO NOT REGISTER FOR the next semester, i.e. no tuition due. Schedule your defense at least 2 weeks prior (i.e. submit paperwork to grad office). Upload DEFENDED VERSION of thesis no later than one week after you pass defense.
- Registration Required– Date by which you must defend and YOU MUST REGISTER FOR the upcoming semester, i.e. tuition due. Schedule your defense at least 2 weeks prior (i.e. submit paperwork to grad office). Upload DEFENDED VERSION of thesis no later than one week after you pass defense.
Tuition and Fees Billing Due Dates
Semester Year Billing Due Date Spring 2020 Dec. 3, 2019 Summer I 2020 April 28, 2020 Summer II 2020 June 4, 2020 Fall
2020 July 28, 2020 Spring 2021 Dec. 1, 2020 Summer I 2021 TBD Summer II 2021 TBD Fall 2021 TBD
Enrollment (Registration) Access
Semester Year Registration Opens Spring 2020 Oct. 16, 2019 Summer I 2020 Oct. 16, 2019 Summer II 2020 Oct. 16, 2019 Fall 2020 Mar. 25, 2020 Spring 2021 Oct. 16, 2020 Summer I 2021 Dec. 7, 2020 Summer II 2021 Dec. 7, 2020 Fall 2021 TBD
- ETD Deadlines
Deadline Dates Fall 2020 Spring 2021 Summer 2021 No Registration Required 08/18/2020 01/10/2021 05/18/2021 1st Day of Classes 08/10/2020 01/11/2021 05/19/2021 Registration Required 11/02/2020 04/02/2021 07/05/2021 Apply to Graduate & Required Doctoral Forms 11/02/2020 04/02/2021 07/05/2021 Final Error-Free ETD 11/13/2020 04/16/2021 07/19/2021 Final Committee Approval 11/18/2020 04/30/2021 08/02/2021 Graduation Date 12/04/2020 05/15/2021 08/03/2021
- Apply to Graduate– Apply for graduation in MyPack; Inform Grad School if you will attend graduation (they have a form/procedure)
- Final Error Free ETD – Upload your FINAL thesis/dissertation as approved by your committee and advisor. Missing deadline means NO GRADUATION.
- Final Committee Approval– Date by which your committee will go online and approve your thesis/dissertation. If they miss checking the box online, YOU DO NOT GRADUATE.
- Graduation Date – Date of University-wide Graduation Ceremony and the date your degree is conferred (i.e. the official date that appears on transcripts).
- Diploma – All diplomas will be mailed to the address the student listed as their “Diploma or Home/Mailing address” in their MyPack.