- No Registration– Date by which you must defend and you DO NOT REGISTER FOR the next semester, i.e. no tuition due. Schedule your defense at least 2 weeks prior (i.e. submit paperwork to grad office). Upload DEFENDED VERSION of thesis no later than one week after you pass defense.
- Registration Required– Date by which you must defend and YOU MUST REGISTER FOR the upcoming semester, i.e. tuition due. Schedule your defense at least 2 weeks prior (i.e. submit paperwork to grad office). Upload DEFENDED VERSION of thesis no later than one week after you pass defense.
Tuition and Fees Billing and Due Dates
Enrollment (Registration Access)
- Apply to Graduate– Apply for graduation in MyPack; Inform Grad School if you will attend graduation (they have a form/procedure)
- Final Error Free ETD – Upload your FINAL thesis/dissertation as approved by your committee and advisor. Missing deadline means NO GRADUATION.
- Final Committee Approval– Date by which your committee will go online and approve your thesis/dissertation. If they miss checking the box online, YOU DO NOT GRADUATE.
- Graduation Date – Date of University-wide Graduation Ceremony and the date your degree is conferred (i.e. the official date that appears on transcripts).
- Diploma – All diplomas will be mailed to the address the student listed as their “Diploma or Home/Mailing address” in their MyPack.