Program Details (subject to changes):
- 10 week program, approximately May 29 to August 3
- Receive $4,000 and free on-campus housing
- Travel assistance available
- Projects are interdisciplinary and this year will include a computational component
- Take part in a number of training workshops and seminars
- Get trained with state-of-the-art equipment in our NMR, Mass Spec, Laser Facilities and Biological Instrumental Facilities
- Present your research at a campus wide poster symposium
- Gain valuable communication experience
- For more information, contact Profs Elon Ison, Elena Jakubikova or Reza Ghiladi at email@example.com.
We are now accepting applications for Summer 2019!
Please fill out the application form here and send your CV, a short applications essay and an unofficial transcript in a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please label the subject of the e-mail message with your name. Also arrange for one letter of recommendation to be sent to email@example.com. Upon acceptance to the program, you will be asked to provide us with a copy of the official transcript. Application materials can also be sent to:
NC State REU Program
Dept. of Chemistry
2620 Yarbrough Dr.
Campus Box 8204
Raleigh, NC, 27695-8204
For up-to-date information, like us on Facebook!
If you have questions about the program or the application process, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.