- NRC Postdoctoral Research, US Naval Research Laboratory
- Ph.D in Physical Chemistry, Dartmouth College
- M.Div (cand.), University of Saint Thomas
- B.S. in Chemistry, Texas A&M University
Area of Research / Academic Expertise
- Theoretical reaction collision dynamics (post-doc)
- NMR shielding tensor calculation (graduate)
- High-resolution IR spectroscopy (undergrad)
Questions & Answers
Why did you choose Chemistry as a field of study?
Because History doesn’t pay? Because Quantum Mechanical weirdness was appealing.
What interests do you have outside of chemistry?
- ROTC & Military Life
- RPG games (table top e.g. D&D or console e.g. Dark Souls)
- Literature (Jane Austen; Patrick O’Brian; Classics)
- Music (rock; punk; blues)
- Cards (Bridge & Texas Hold’em)