Skip to main content
- BS in Chemistry, The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Penn State University, University Park, PA.
- Postdoctoral Research, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC.
Area of Research / Academic Expertise
- Professor of Chemistry, University Faculty Scholar
- Graduate Faculty Member in the Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Member of the Comparative medicine Institute
- Recognized Leader n the field of in vivo molecular monitoring, with an interest in real-time monitoring of neurochemicals in diverse systems.
- NSF CAREER Award
- NIH Early Career Award in the Chemistry of Drug Abuse and Addiction, and numerous research grants to fund her work.